Santa’s Lapland specialises in short breaks (3 or 4 day) to see Santa in Lapland. These magical holidays are a once in a lifetime chance to take the kids to experience this amazing Arctic winter wonderland and enjoy a private meeting with Santa…
They have two key products:
1. Santa’s Magic (3 or 4 Day Breaks Available)
The classic short break, with all standard activities and benefits included in a lively and action-packed schedule. The cheeky, fun-loving Saari Elves will also be on hand, to ensure that magic and laughter are part and parcel of your time in Saariselkä. Santa’s Magic includes:
- 4 village hotels to choose from – varying room/suite and apartment types with each property
- A snowmobile search for Santa’s home
- A PRIVATE family meeting with the ‘real’ Santa Claus and much more!
2. Santa’s Aurora (3 or 4 Day Breaks Available)
Santa’s Aurora offers a magical experience for families including all the magic from the traditional Santa’s Magic package and an action packed break with everything you could wish for. Santa’s Aurora experience includes:
- Santa’s Aurora guests will be based in the luxurious 4* Star Arctic Hotel at the top of the fell in Saariselkä, the perfect spot to view the Northern Lights from the comfort of your accommodation. With high standard accommodation and modern elegance, this hotel is perfect for families who want to experience Lapland in style.
- A unique Aurora Wilderness Dinner
- An extended Husky ride
- An interactive Igloo experience to learn about the local legends around the Northern Lights
- A separate Snowmobile Safari across the Lapland landscape
- Visit Santa’s secret cabin on a fairy-tale reindeer ride
- Visit the Husky farm where you can take control of your own team of Huskies who will be eagerly waiting to take you on a thrilling journey across the snowy landscape!
Whats included in both packages:
Flights: Flying out to see Santa in his homeland couldn’t be easier, with the non-stop flights he has organised for you, direct to Saariselkä’s own local airport of Ivalo. Now flying from 19 regional airports for your convenience. Transfers are included as well.
Accommodation: There are 5 different accommodation options
Clothing: Complimentary Arctic thermal outersuits, boots, gloves and woollen socks
Meals: Half board including Gala meal and lunch on inclusive Acitvity day
Activities: Tobogganing, reindeer golf, kick sleighs, mini skidoos, snow hockey/football
There are a range of bolt on extras available for the more adventurous families including:
- Northern Lights Adventure
- Rudolf’s Reindeer Run
- Husky Heaven
- Family Snowmobile Safaris
- Adult Snowmobile Safaris
- Lapland Downhill Skiing
- Snow-Shoeing or Cross-Country Skiing